MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, April 14, 2008

Darth Rylan

Rylan found my younger brothers Darth V. mask and Light saver and she walked around fighting with all of us. It was so cute to see a minature star wars person-if only we had a yoda outfit.
This is her cousin Zayden helping her to get the feel for the evil Darth. I think she picked it up without any problems. Watch out.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Hello, don't you know it's a light SABER?? haha just kidding. I call it a light saver too, and my boys always give me a hard time. Light "saber" just doesn't seem right to me! :)

By the way I called you today and I bet marky mark forgot to tell you...lol. I'll try and call you tomorrow. :P

Amy Jane said...

Tammy! Hello! What a cute blog, I am so glad I have stumbled upon it...oh the amazingness of modern technology.. You should check out our combined kelly blog (happyvalleykellys.blogspot.com) sometime. I hope all is well!

Donna said...

We love the Brennans!!!

Come and see us sometime when you are in Happy Valley!!!

We see David and his cute little family often, so we try to keep up with all the Brennan family happenings!

Cheers!

Jim and Donna Kelly