The clyde and symore show is the only way to go. They have a comedian-quiet one, that just makes you laugh and laugh-I don't think there was one of us who did not laugh hysterically.
Another one of my favorite pictures of Ambria. She can make the best facial expressions. They were petting the sting rays and this one liked her a lot.
Again we went on Ship wreck rapids a lot and everyone (except plastic me) got very drenched. The girls loved going with cousins and being able to have fun with people they know. I stayed back the first time just so I could get some pictures.Aunt April tried to coax the girls into touching many different sea life creatures but both my girls were hesitant, even when it came to touching the dolphins later on. I guess she is use to those young boys who will try anything.
oh the fun
We went on the Atlantis Roller coaster ride-I am not the best at rides but I mananged to make it through-The girls were petrified but they gave it a shot-I think I may have been more scared then Ambria, though I tried to act cool. When we finished they both said they wouldn't ever do that again. But by the end of the day She wanted to take Uncle Buck on it.
All the kids
It's a girl thing-HATS
I love my girls and they are so wonderful it has been great to vacation with them.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Family fun together
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The girls look like they are having sooo much fun! You're going to have drag them back when it's time to go. :)
Chad is so jealous! He would love to pet sting rays. I'm glad you guys could do this and it sure must be nice having family everywhere to stay with.
Post a Comment