MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, May 4, 2008

La Jolla beach day

We headed to the beach for the day (the one thing Saige really wanted to do). It turned out to be a fantastic day and they had tons of fun burying each other and jumping in the water.
Justin, April and Buck taking a break from the water and relaxing in the sunshine-
I think this is a good place for Saige to relax, especially when she is throwing a fit. Here are the 2 culprits that buried her alive (cody and Ambria).

We had tons of fun and we were able to get a feel for what it would be like to be in the summer months. It was a nice tease and we hope that when we return home that it will be nice like this (hmm).


3 comments:

orchard_girl said...

Tammy, I've been enjoying pictures of your trip. Ahh, sun and sand!
Heather

Avis La Fin said...

Tammy,
I know exactly where you were. That's the area of our mission; we lived near the infamous Black Beach in LaJolla. We walked along every beach we could find when we were there!! Susan, Darla, and Marie all have pictures of their kids on that same beach. Have fun. Sister Kennedy

Chris and Melanie said...

Wow the beach looks pretty packed! It was actually 73 degrees today, and soooo nice! I would still prefer to be in the sand where you are though. :)