MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

life is still good

I am not dead-My sister wanted to know if I was living a boring life since I have come back from vacation-because I have not blogged or read anybody else's blogs. But really it has been non stop craziness I just haven't been able to get my computer to work. So once I can get it up and going again I will post some pictures. It is nuts to go away at the end of the school year because everything is coming to a close and there is and was so much going on around here. I have had to bring the kids to ballet practices and pictures and spring concerts, showcases, church activities, birthdays blah, blah- But it is great to be home with my family all together (and the hot weather). Rylan doesn't let me too far out of her sight right now but I don't blame her. I started my exercise classes up last week and almost fainted-seriously it was freaky. I think my equilibrium is off or something because just picing up books above my head I get woosy and headaches. Today I tested myself out again after my husband coaxed me to take fish oil and centrum-and all was well. So hopefully I can continue to exercise without dying and maybe if I am lucky shed a few pounds before swim suit season and reunion time (yikes).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear you there about shedding lbs before swimsuit season... I think that season has already arrived but with Mr. Ryley being only 6wks old I couldn't expect too much! I can't use him as an excuse with regards to "babyweight" because I am back to pre-prego but I did lose 37 lbs in 6 wks so I guess I can't complain. I had my 6 wk postpartum checkup yesterday... Unfortunately, losing weight that isn't from being pregnant is almost impossible for me so I will savor this momment forever. I can't believe I gained that much with him and after only gaining 14lbs with Maisey I was pretty frightened as time went by. But, it all worked out. Enjoy your exercising and I will think of you when I read my pulse:)

Ashley said...

I don't know about you, but I'll be thrilled when school is out! I hate getting in and out of the car all the time! Good for you to get exercising. I've pretty much given up hope of ever looking good in a bathing suit!