I always try and do this hike when we come down to California because it is my favorite ocean view hike and it Is THE TORREY PINES (my maiden name) so it is important we go here. (The girls posed themselves on this spot-so we had to get a photo)
One of the many views along our trail
The erosion is in effect here but the beauty just of the cliffs is great to look at.
Woops-I don't know how this one got here
Ambria loves the dogs-Soda and Hunter. I asked April, "how does a dog hater (me) have children that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dogs?"
Back to the hike-The kids prepped by getting their walking sticks, good shoes, coon hats (ok only Justin was crazy enough for that) and water.
The ocean view at Torrey pines-La Jolla beach. I think I could have spent all after noon sitting and enjoying the breeze and the ocean waves, but life moves as do my children.
Saige complained about her shoe not feeling good, so we stopped on the side and dumped out about a cup full of sand. Later on the hike while Saige was going around a bend I caught her picking hand fulls of sand up and putting it in her shoe-HMMM. I guess she needed rest spots more often then we were giving her.
Almost all of us-Buck took the photo and Renee was at work-Poor Renee
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Torrey pines
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't like dogs either but my family loves them to death. Mark and Rhylyn must miss seeing you guys through the blog but you sure are packing it all in!
I think it's about time for you to come home young lady! We have missed you! Looks like you guys have had such a blast. :)
I tagged you.
Post a Comment