MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saige, dear Saige

The other day I saw that the church bookstore had some new pictures of our new prophet. I wanted to get the girls a picture of him so they could keep it with them and remember who he was. I gave them each a small 3x5 card of President monson. Saige took a look at her photo and just stood there looking at it for quite a few minutes. Then she said to me "mom, isn't he just so handsome?" I had to look at her to see what she was talking about and realized she was still looking at her picture of the prophet. I told her, yes he is handsome.

Since Saige has ice skated one time and she was going to go again today she told me (now understand her cousin Renee has been ice skating for 12 years) that since she already knew how to ice skate, today she was going to learn how to twirl like Renee. Needless to say, Renee helped her live out her dream-with just some minor help. ok a lot of help. I am sure if she was being judged she would probably get a -.8
Still cute as ever, even though she is my hardest one

1 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

That is so cute about the prophet...see, she isn't ALWAYS a little devil! lol.