MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, May 8, 2008

While the girls are away!




Sorry it is sideways. That is just a representation of how dizzy I feel while working in the office with her. She has been totally wired this morning and I can't seem to keep track of her. I cannot wait for her nap time.

Rylan discovered the battery powered Kaleidoscope up in the play room and I caught her having a blast up there. Here are a few more pictures from this morning. She is such a nut.









This is Rylan waking me up this morning. She actually climbed out of her bed while the rail was up. That is not a good sign for my attempts to get some sleep at night.










This was Rylan trying to keep me from using the office computer while I had a tenant at the counter. Not exactly professional a. Don't worry the customer was a good friend of mine. Phheww.

This is another shot of Rylan trying to say that "I am the one in charge here!"


3 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

I am glad you did these for me they are so fun-thanks

Chris and Melanie said...

Aww that is too cute! I'm proud of you Mark for blogging...I can't get Chris to blog a darn thing.

Rachel said...

So Mark is a Sal and doesn't mind blogging! And now we see, a father actually admitting that the kids act a little looser and things are a little more chaotic when mom isn't around! It looks like she is fairing fine without Mom. I myself was worried seeing as how Maisey (nearly 5 in a couple weeks) has only been a way 2 nights while I was having my c-section! Thank goodness Tammy has instilled early in those girls that everyone needs a vacations sometime.