It has been a very long time since I have blogged because I have been crazy insanly busy. I am taking time now (even though my laundry is as high as a skyscraper) to sit and blog a few minutes. So here is what we have been doing for the past few weeks since returning from California. Now being that it has been a few weeks a lot of these pictures are in no particular order-so bare with me
We went camping for memorial day weekend and my sister was dogsitting her best friends dog-well if you know my children they took over and took very good care of the dog. They love dogs more than anything and they never get tired of playing with them.
Ambria would take gizmo and sit her on the table while playing play doh- when she would draw she would let gizmo take a turn at doggy art- she didn't do too bad.

All the girls loved watching gizzy in action-Oh I wish my kids could have a dog in some ways. luckily it is still a treasured thing

Gizzmo just loved sitting on Saige's lap because Saige would pet her and brush her and snuggle with her.

Rylan loves her Grandma's and Grandpa's. We were at my parents house and My Dad was reading to Rylan, she loves Grandpa because he tickles and plays with her. When we were leaving Rylan would say "I want my Grandma Torrey, I want my Grandpa Torrey- but her Torrey sounds like "Gama orrey"

After a long day of graduation parties and life Mom takes a little rest on her rocking chair-the best places for Grandmas

I help every now and then at school with Saige in kindergarten. She is amazing me with her reading and math abilities-of course her cuteness too.

I am over the activities in our ward and we just had a luau/talent show. Before the event my poor kids were drug to the church to run around while I decorated and prepared. We made a runway/boardwalk and Rylan showed off her best modeling skills.

Kelsey's graduation with some of her friends-she was awarded 3 scholarships, sang and dismissed her graduating class-we were very proud and excited for her.

Ok back to camping. Samantha, Saige, Ambria and Rylan have one favorite activity that they love to do while camping-PLAY DOH who would have ever thunked it

Rylan loves playing in the sink water-normally I catch her in the bathroom soaping up her legs and arms "I get cean" When we returned from camping she wanted a sink bath so I let her-oh the fun joys she had-I am glad she can still fit in it.

Oh the sad jelouse faces of the young

We have only had a few nice days this spring (it has been VERY RAINY) but the one day it was really nice the pool and swim suits came out-who would have ever though 9 years ago when we bought this little pool it would still be around and still bring our kids a lot of joy.

Just a cute picture of our little one

And a cute picture of our 2 older ones-getting ready for their spring music performance. I love my children but I hate that they are growing up.

3 comments:
I thought ay be you were lost of the planet but I have hear your voice a couple times on the phone so I know you are still around. It looks like you had lots of fun camping. Did your church event go just as planned or did chaos prevail. I am sure it was fun no matter what. I jsut can't believe Kelsey has graduated what a good kid..... And yes they just keep growing and growing my first will be leaving sooner than yours. Stop and remember they will not be with us forever and we need to enjoy and love them now... not when life slows down and we then have time for them. You are such a good mom.
What cute pictures. I can not believe that Kelsey graduated this year. I remember when she was born!! Oh my goodness I feel old!
What cute dresses for the spring performances. All of the pictures look cute and it looks like the kids may want a dog in the future!
Post a Comment