If you were concerned don't be anymore- The rumors are true. I AM GOING TO THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT. I am so thrilled and can't wait. my friends and I are having a mini reunion and heading to Portland in November to see our boy band that we loved and adored for so many years. We have awesome tickets and we are counting down the days-Oh if you could only hear the excitement around our house. Time to pull out the buttons, t-shirts, dolls, posters etc... Here we come.
who would have ever dreamed that this day would come again-it truly is a great simple pleasure in my life-pathetic I know
Monday, June 9, 2008
one of the great pleasures in life
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is so cool who knew she would come back to town just in time for the rebirth of New Kids. I know you will have so much fun but your patience will be tested that is a long time away. Have fun
Oh my gosh - I will never forget how goo goo you and Alaina were over NKOTB. Crazy, crazy. You'll have a blast at the concert, I'm sure!
Like Susan, I too remember how crazy you were over Jordan. Glad you will get to see him again soon!
Just think of me when you're screaming and having such a terrifc time! I will miss Jordan!!!! :)
Awesome! Scream for me. I always liked Joe. :)
I loved Joe! I had the sheets, clothes, and everything. I can't believe they are having another concert... I thought some of them turned criminal! Have a great trip down memmory lane.
Oh my gosh, that's so awesome. We had nkotb bed sheets, that's right. oh ps - chris and I finally got our OWN blog - chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment