MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ambria's a little crazy

For one of the girls' chores they have to bring me hangers so that I can hang up shirts, dresses and anything else that needs hung up after laundry. Needless to say after much kicking and screaming from both Ambria and I she finally went and did her chore-bringing down the hangers in such style-who could get mad at her then (even though it literally took her over 20 minutes to get them)

Another chore was for Ambria to go to the bathroom and clean it up-I try to keep things pretty organized but I guess Ambria felt that they needed just a little more. So off to get paper, scissors and a marker so she could label all the stuff in the bathroom cupboards. I had to laugh a little at her cute idea-the cute way she wrote etc---It is something I will not take down because it is so fun to look at every time I go to get a hair tie for Rylan or brush my own hair.

(I love babby loshin=baby lotion and pulups and dipers=pull ups and diapers

3 comments:

April said...

o.k. That was pretty tricky I send my boys to get hangers all the time and they have never ever used this method. now I see that you child is in need of a label maker (with spell check) what a great job she did on this. I might have to hire her to come and organize and label my bathroom and many other cabinets.

Ashley said...

I love kids. :)

Chris and Melanie said...

haha that is too funny! I might have to suggest this strategy to my kids. :)