Every now and then I have the oppurtunity to help out my friends when they are in need of assistance. Melanie's father in law passed away so off her and the baby & husband flew to missouri(such a sad thing to have to leave for)and I had 4 extra kids(austin not pictured he was at a little scout camp) for 2nights and 3days-It was a party all the time (can't you tell) Luckily all of our kids get along. I love these kids and they have always been a part of our lives-too bad baby grace wasn't in the mix also, another adorable little girl. The boys did this to themselves-they loved the dress ups what can I say-Melanie is going to have a lot on her plate when she gets older. Pictured on top Halee, Ambria, Christian-in front of her, Connor and Saige. You know there are just some kids you covet-I know we aren't suppose too but this little girl Leah has always been a little charm in our life. "baby eah" otherwise known as Leah was able to come spend a couple of days with us as her mom prepps for baby #4 any moment. When it comes to good kids you can't beat this child, she's easy cheasy. We were playing outside in the afternoon and she loved the soft grass and chasing me around laughing.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Friendsitting
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow I was going to say what a lot of girls until I read the rest and see that they are not all girls. You are a great friend not many people they have such a good friend that could take her children not just one or two but all of them. I glad you were able to help her out.
What a sweet woman you are! You are a great friend and I love you for your gerousity. I bet ALL the kids are exhausted as well as yourself!
YES... you ARE the greatest friend EVER!!!! I knew when Chris' dad passed away that you would be more than willing to help me, and to stay here at my house to top it off! Thank you again!!!
That pic of the boys in dress ups cracks me UP!!!! I will have to show that to them in another 10 years! hahaha.
Post a Comment