I am sure you didn't know this side of Mark, right?? Yes he strips cars---Ok only ours so he could attempt getting our tail lights set up to hitch stuff to. He had to remove our entire bumper and pray for the best
It ended up working pretty good-way to go babe
Since we all had bikes we went on tons of bike rides-also a quick way to get to the bathroom. Rylan became very relaxed on our little outings-check out her feet resting on my back, the life.

We camped at Nehalem Bay on the Oregon Coast-we love going there every year. The weather was great but a little windy

I just love this girl on the beach. Rylan absorbs the sand and takes the whole beach thing in. The seagulls were a fascinating thing to chase after also.

Can you get any cuter Saige???

Mark always brings his big shovel so he can dig big ditches and traps for the water. All the girls love it and join in (especially since Mark got them all 3 heavy duty shovels). It is great entertainment for them and they get lots of exercise-why I laze around catching sun rays, or bundling up under towels from the wind or reading a book

Rylan out roaming around on the trails behind our tent area

This is my favorite thing to do while camping-though I often feel too guilty to do it, but attempt it every free chance I get. I brought three books but I only finished 2. Here I was reading Jane Austen's "Persuasion". I just love her writing she is fabulous. I think I could always cuddle up with a good book-I rarely have the time though

The camp next door became empty for 1/2 of a day and so the girls thought it would be fun to go set up their own "camp". They brought over the chairs, bikes and "the fire was turned on" Ambria informed me (the people had left it going just a little). The girls fed the fire with twigs and anything else they could.

Our three camping girls

After showers the girls got out some glow sticks and had a blast lighting up the night.

These were are 3 deers. The mom, and 2 babies. They would come into our camp every other day and eat the bushes all around us. It was amazing because they were not afraid of noises and people at all. We watched them for long moments. The girls even set out cups of water and carrots for the "reindeer"
1 comments:
love the outfit....
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It is great you spend the time with your family.
Post a Comment