MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A home at last

Over 5 home offers, probably 1500 houses looked at, They finally signed on a house in Pasco washington. I went down for the actual signing to make sure it was really true. I am so excited for my parents to finally have a house they can call their own but I am so, so sad that they are moving away from me. I love having my mom and Dad around-they make us a great family, and they are the best grand parents anyone could ask for. Congratulations
mom and Dad we are so proud of you




4 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

WOW the house is so pretty!!!! I'm so excited for them. You'll have a beautiful place to go visit!

April said...

I am so excited for them.. I too will be sad they are farther away but it won't be as bad for me as you. you were able to get a lot of free babysitting while it lasted more than I got. so you have made this trip 1 million times how far from white salmon is it?

Susan said...

The house is gorgeous! Your parents look great. I love how youthful and chic your mom looks in the top picture.

Rachel said...

Oh, tell your mom I love it and that I am excited for them. Your Dad's expression is priceless... He looks like he just WON a million dollars, not spent it! I am bummed they are moving out of the gorge and poor Patrick doesn't look as excited. Why did they decide to move anyway? I love April's post, I sense a little sisterly jealousy in her tone (i.e. free babysitting!)

And Kelsey getting married... When and where? That is so neat. Happy Birthday as well. I wish I'd been there at dinner to celebrate!!! Hopefully next year.