MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, August 3, 2008

thirty one and still going

I am officially thirty something. Yesterday was my birthday, I had a few lovely phone calls (with beautiful renditions of Happy Birthday) and these lovely flowers from my husband. It was a wonderful birthday and I was able to share it with my sister Kelsey as we celebrated at her bridal shower. My mom and sister took me to a movie (which may I add, was the dumbest, corniest most pathetic movie I have seen in ages-MAMA MIA, I highly don't recommend it-And I am a huge musical fan, this just didn't pass the test). Even though the movie was dumb we laughed at each other and had a good time. Later some of my lovely friends took me out to dinner. I love having close friends to share a special day with. Thanks for the memories guys.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Aww I hope you really did have a great day!!! I love any reason to go out and hang out together. I wish it was one of our b-days every day!! xoxo

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Tammy. I'm glad it was a good one.

It's so weird that Kelsey's getting married. I remember when she came to my wedding reception - she was just a cute little kid back then. Time flies, doesn't it?

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Tam! Isn't it weird to think that it's been ten years+ since we were at Ricks? I hope it was a great day!