MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 11th anniversary babe

Mark and I thought we would be a little more adventerous for this anniversary. I tried to convince him to go to a tropical location again-but as you can tell that didn't work. We spent our anniversary night at our first night honeymoon location in Gresham. Then we decided to go wherever our little red car would take us-We ended up going through the forests of Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Reineer up to Leavensworth washington. I had been to Leavensworth when I was a child and remembered it being fantastic at Christmas time (It is well know for it's October fest and Christmas tree lighting-you have to reserve a year in advance, at least). It was a great, relaxing getaway and the "german" town was a hoot. I am so thankful for my husband and the love and joy he has brought into my life. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I guess the big man upstairs knew what he was doing when he place him in my path.
Crap I forgot to crop out that huge butt, SO 11 years has made me gain a few pound-30, but what can you do. I am on a mission though


This was the hotel we stayed at. Called THE ENZIAN INN. It was so fun and I would recommend everyone stay there when you head to this town-you get the full effect, with live goats next door and Music to your breakfast, traditional at that.

Every Scenic place we stopped along the way was average-The prettiest places were the ones they didn't mention on the signs. This was a little pull off, off the road,that I just happened to see the waterfall coming off the mountain. One of the best sites.
Happy, Happy Anniversary Doll and may there be many more to follow.


5 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Whatever! I was just thinking how cute you look in those pics!!! You look awesome at 30...don't be so humble. I love where you guys stayed. I didn't know you went because it was your anniversary! Happy late one! :)

Christy Lou said...

You guys look so cute! And your trip just sounds like fun to me (not quite as fun as something tropical would be... but still!) I have good memories of Leavensworth. You have definitely had a busy summer, but at least it sounds like it was a fun one :)

The Klock Family said...

Congratulations Tammy and Mark! Wow, 11 years. And now I want to go to Leavenworth even more than I did before! My mother in law has talked about us all going together at Christmastime one of these days.

Tracey said...

So glad to see you posting again.

April said...

what fun you two are always so creative. now you kids are going back to school you might have to actually stay home I bet you are ready. that waterfall in the picture is amazing