MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Phantom date

Since our little girl is getting older we decided for her birthday her gift would be something in the arts-ok we were justs tired of buying toys. One of Ambria's favorite movies and cd's is The Phantom of the Opera. I had never seen the broadway play in real life and so the arrangements were made and we bought tickets to go see the show (for Ambria's birthday present, of course). It was a spectacular weekended with just the 3 of us-Her dad, me and bree. I encourage everyone who has a chance to go see it-AMAZING. I can't believe there are really people who can sing that beautifully. Ambria loved the show-a little antsy because there were other distractions to think about (what to have for dinner, what to have for desert). After are breathtaking evening at the phantom-we had dinner at the Olive Garden (bree's choice) and off to the temple to walk around. We are so proud of Ambria and loved the evening we had with her. We wish we could have more one on one time like that with all of our children-hmm I smell a new tradtion coming on.




3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I am so jealous! I hope it comes back after your review because I would LOVE to take Halee one of these days. You are a great mom! xoxo

Rachel said...

Our friends went on the 23rd and loved it! I haven't even heard it- and we love the arts! That seems so fun. And as for tradition, what a great event she will always remember- she see's her friends all the time anyway right? We're re-vamping things around here in the birthday department too.

April said...

that sounded like a great present to bad your babysitter moved so far away. I think these things are so fun but the cost so much you will have to make it a tradition like once a season so you can justify the amount.