MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, October 13, 2008

6 random things

Melanie got me-I never can figure out these tags because I am so illiterate but I think I can do this one.
1. I love to stay up late and rise late. Though having kids has pretty much made me stay up late and get up early-someday I will rest.

2. I love being alone. I like to have quiet time with myself to read, relax, do a project etc. That is another reason I run with no music and typically with no one. (no offense my friends I love being with you too.

3. I like to have my house perfectly clean when I come home from vacations-again I have had to be relaxed lately about this becaue it isn't the end of the earth if it doesn't get done-there are more important things in life my sister would tell me.

4. I love reality TV shows-Sick habit but it is my husbands fault for getting me cable.

5. I enjoy going on girls nights out-It is so fun to break away from the every day things and get out with my chums and have fun. A great time to let loose and not worry about normal tasks.

6. I love to laugh. If I could laugh for 24 hours out of the day straight I would-but no one is that funny.

So those were some random things but now I am going to tag April, Tracey and Lacee

2 comments:

April said...

all right I have never done this thing but maybe I can do this one.

Ashley said...

I knew I liked you. :) Those are great and things I can totally relate to. I hope you are doing well. Your family is so cute.