There are about 5 "blankies" in our house that Rylan has somewhat attatched herself to. When she gets in trouble, doesn't feel good, isn't feeling comfortable, needs a snuggle-the blanket comes out. I saw her cuddling with this blanket over the weekend and I just couldn't resist the picture-I love this little snuggle bug. I have never had a child attatch to a particular blanket so for that I am grateful (because I would surely loose it). Rylan is at least willing to rotate different blankets according to her mood and which one is easiest to find.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
her love
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
she is so cute. I love that she can rotate them. Justin had only one blanket and it was so hard to keep it with him all the time and clean that was a joke.
Post a Comment