Mark claims I was snoring-which is very possible but it wasn't until the last session and only about 45minutes. I really listened to Conference and loved all of the great topics and thoughts that were presented. My favorite talk was from President Monson regarding family time-why because I know I need to take advantage of my kids when they are small and impressionable before it is too late. It is just nice to be reminded of this at times. I also loved Saturday afternoon session with President wirthlin and Elder Holland, talk about some wise men that can make you chuckle. However there is something about conference that makes you lazy and sleepy. NO she isn't picking her nose-though she likes to do that, just chilling with mom
Contemplating life and what is to come
1 comments:
I can tell we are friends because Monson's talk on family and Holland's were my fav's too. Elder Holland's mad me cry, and Monson's was a wake up call to what is really and truly important. :)
I slept a little too...just seeing your sleeping pic makes me tired, lol.
Post a Comment