We didn't have enough time to do our full family night-it will have to wait for another night this week (we do Sunday nights because it works better for our family). So we decided that tonight we would each have a "talent" and perform it for others to watch and the rest of the family would be the audience. We have done this before but the kids were really anxious to perform tonight. Ambria sang The ABC song in Spanish with the umbrella as her back ground-I guess we were watching the spanish version of Mary poppins.
Mark on the other had came out with an unusual talent. He told the kids that he was going to shave with a very sharp knife like goofy off of "Mickey mouse and the trailor". Rylan said "Be careful dad I love you" Of course he tricked them and it was just a butter knife.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Talent night
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha what a cute and FUNNY idea! Mark and the shaving idea is classic! Seeing all of you do this in the middle of your living room reminds me of when you Alexis and I played double dare...I'm laughing just recalling it. :)
what a talented family. I have to say that Saige has the best if you ever have any rodents you are covered
Post a Comment