So my dear sweet husband turned 33 yesterday-WOOOIE. He didn't want a regular cake-a cheesecake is all he wanted. I bought everything to make a yummy one that we have had before but his heart was set on the J-ello no bake cheese cake-SO as hard as it was that is what I made. The girls wrapped up a few funny presents and we presented the pathetic mess to him. Happy Day hunny-we all love you. Sorry these pictures are all out of sorts-I uploaded them weird I guess. Rylan came home from doing an errand with Mark and he layed her down on the couch-during her late nap, she moved into the sitting position to sleep. It was cute to look over at her sleeping sitting up.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Birthday dear Mark
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those cheescakes are my favorite! They beat fancy cheescakes any day. :)
Post a Comment