MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Game night

Watch out here we come for another fun year of Halloween game night. We had a few couples not dress up which was just fine but they didnt get in the "picture fame" for outfits. Here is Oprah and Dr. OZ (otherwise known as Machel and Sal) Probably the best outfit of the year-The Wells pulled off The Incredibles-Yes Devon is in womens shiny underwear.
We stunk this year coming as a couple-I wasn't thinking and just grabbed whatever outfits we had around. I went as a nun (obviously) and Mark was Mr. Potato head.
So here were some of us couples LOOKIN' GOOD. How could you not have a great time with this group. Boring is not an option here-we laugh so hard that those week bladders get a little scary. We always look forward to getting together once a month to have a great laugh.

Oh yes Pepe LaPu and his little cat friend (The Montufars)
Putting his skills to the test; while cars drove by on the street Paulo went out and sniffed around the bushes by the road. A few cars slowed down to see what in heavens name that big animal was-we would all be on the sidelines dying. He looked so real, especially with that tail flapping around.
Most of the group apple bobbing pictures didn't turn out-As I went for mine so gracefully and trying not to get wet-Machel came behind and smashed my head in the water-pay backs stunk-2x for her. Talk about some cold water.



1 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I am so glad you posted these. TOO FUNNY!!!! I can't believe Paulo was willing to hide in the bushes like that! :)

Machels "Oprah" is sooooo funny!