MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, October 26, 2008

One more activity down

Our ward activity was this past weekend-which in return means a lot of stress for me. I have had too much on my plate and needless to say it makes it rough around the house and the family. I have in return a really bad cold-which is giving me some nice earaches. But the hoedown went over well. Here is our family dressed as best as we could for looking sad-if you blow this up you can see our pathetic teeth too. Mark sang "I'm my own Grandpa" and had the little kids chuckling-even me. He surprised me with his outfit too. We had a HEE HAW style of entertainment, with the dumb jokes and all. I don't think many people had ever watched Hee Haw and therefore did not think the jokes were that great (they weren't-but that was the point).

One of the chores I had the girls do for me was to fill pop cans with rocks. We put them ont he table with fall leaves coming out-tacky huh. Needless to say she stayed there for about a half hour even after all the other kids left. Thanks sweet girl for helping your stressed mom out. Now only one more month until the next big event-oh boyser, call me a massage therapist


2 comments:

Susan said...

We used to love watching Hee Haw. What a fun ward activity. I hope you enjoyed your massage - ha ha.

Chris and Melanie said...

I know I've already said this a million times...but you did a fabulous job on this party! I seriously think you'll be stuck in this position for quite a while. :)