The weather around here has been so fantastic it doesn't even feel like fall-unless it is early morning I guess. We tried to take advantage of the nice weather and went on a family outing to look at petroglyphs (hmm I have no idea how to spell that),k and a hike. It is fun to go places we have not gone before.
One of petro. we checked out-there were many but kind of hard for the kids to see.

We went on a hike. As you can see Rylan wasn't really up for it so I did most of it with her on my side-climbing up and down some of the rocks wasn't that easy.

The view was great and listening to the girls talk with each other was even better. We could hike all day long if Rylan was a more willing participant.

Ambria and Saige liked to go as far away in "seeing" distance as they could. But what posers. It seemed like every few feet they were asking to take a picture of this or take a picture of that. After watching a few rock climbers they wanted to attempt it-not a good idea, without equipment.

Mark and the girls before we go down an interesting rock edge (yeah one handed for me, again)

Already surviving the journey down-Rylan and I watched the 3 stooges.

It was a fab. day. We love our family time together.
2 comments:
Ok Tammy, FYI- I love your blog but I cannot READ it b/c of the font color! PLEASE change it- for me...
wow what a fun time. I guess that will have to go on the list of things to do next time we are home. you have some brave girls it looks pretty treacherous. I love that you are able to spend so much time with your family it is so important. As they get older they want to do stuff with other people and get so busy it is hard to keep family outing as the whole family and not just part.
Post a Comment