So after almost a year of blogging I still don't go outside my box very much. My laptop doesn't show when I have changed the background so I just saw how hard it is to read-from a different computer. UGH Anyhow I also lost all my pals with their blog address' so feel free to respond to mine so I can get your address back. I will try harder to not be so pathetic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, don't beat yourself up about it! :) Did you get the invite for our blog?
OK I really was having a hard time reading it!:) I just didn't want to complain. I lose all of my "side stuff" whenever I change backgrounds also. So it's not just you!
You're not pathetic, your blog is great. I do like this background better, meaning it's easier to read. Your little spooks looked cute as can be!
Post a Comment