MY CUTE FAMILY

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

After taking a "surprise" trip to my mom's house for 1/2 the week-we decided to go ahead and stay on through Halloween. The girls were thrilled to go in a neighborhood where they could actually walk around. I think they looked pretty darn cute. It was the first Halloween I wasn't chilled at all-I could have gone all night.

Rylan learned the childish quote, "trick or treat, smell my feet" and would say it over and over to people after receiving her well desired candy. OOOHHH kids. It was cute but a little embarrassing. I have never seen Rylan so unafraid of people.

Ambria the Pirate Ma ma
Rylan my cute little------I don't know what she really was
Saige taking over her sisters hand me down-as a snow queen.




5 comments:

April said...

your girls look amazing you really did wonderful with their costumes. Personally I don't like Halloween all that much so I guess I don't put out to much effort. I am glad you were able to spend the holiday with mom and dad what fun.

Alexis 18 said...

your girls look so cute-too bad I didn't get to see them in person!! love Rylan's eyebrows...hehehe

Tracey said...

Those are great costumes.

Christy Lou said...

The girls look awesome, and I bet they had a wonderful time going door to door collecting booty - I always thought that was SO much fun. Much better than a trunk-or-treat, even though you can collect more candy faster at those... there is just something exciting about wandering around the neighborhood in the dark on halloween night... :)

Chris and Melanie said...

Adorable as usual!!!