We have started a new family tradition."Life is just so unbearable without animals"-so my kids think. Since Dad has allergies and we can't have pets where we live we have decided that everytime we go see my mom we will head to the pet store-a couple of blocks away. Sadly though we find these animals that we can hardly break away from-Needless to say I fell in love with this dog and insited that we hold and play with it for awhile. He was such a fun dog-and I am not an animal lover (we held quite a few).
Ambria loved to snuggle and watch it play around.
Saige was in love with a pug dog but after holding it the first day it just wasn't as soft and cuddly. I think she ended up liking the soft dogs too. (I just deleted the picture of her though-oh my blogging techniques.)
Oh how I wish we could get one for the girls-they adore, adore, adore Dogs.
Ambria insits she is going to work with animals when she gets older and
Saige is going to have as many dogs as she wants.
Rylan was busy looking at other items with Grandpa-she did have
intrest in the dogs but not as much as the older 2.
Saige found these
robo hamsters that she loved picking up and of course she wanted to bring one home. They were so small and cute but stinky too.

The Parrots loved my dad-even his hairy ears. Dad must have had something to do with the birds that day, because later when we went to the park to watch the ducks Dad had one eating
Doritos out of his hands-
litterally. Yeah I didn't know Ducks ate Doritos either but I guess some do.-we didn't have any other food with us.

My little girls are so wonderful and fun to hang out with. I love that we can go to many free places and they still have fun. We even went camper trailer looking-one of my girls' favorite adventures, to dream of which one we would have if we could afford one.
2 comments:
This is a shocking post!!!!! I never thought I'd hear a touch of warmth from you towards animals!!! You are going soft girl....
O.K. that dog it so cute but goodness in the first picture you chopped your poor child's head off.
I too can not believe that you Tammy had one little affection for a dog. wow wonders never cease. could the kids have a hamster of guinea pig? just a suggestion. (from experience they are a lot of work you have to clean the cage all the time)
Post a Comment