MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Rylan

My baby is turning 3 today and it makes me want to cry like no other. I don't know where the years have gone but they have gone by way too fast. I love this little girl-she has a fun personality with a little charm and a beautiful spirit. I have convinced myself that I am done but gosh looking at her pictures sure makes me long for another cute infant.UGH. I don't think Mark fell for the "Cute Pictures" to make him convinced though-he's happy with the 3.

She looks so small and cute here I just want to snuggle up with her. Every other minute Rylan will hug me and say "my love you" or "me love you" I love it and snuggle her right back with "I love you". If you could see her do this it would melt your heart-especially when she gives me the long smooch afterwards.
Rylan you are a bundle of Joy and we don't know where we would be without you-You are a perfect peice to our family puzzle. Stay cute WE LOVE YOU
HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY RYRY

5 comments:

April said...

wow what cute pictures. Those baby pictures can make any mom want more. I know that one. I forgot how many Birthdays were this month.
I love your new family pic you guys always do so good with that.

Alexis 18 said...

Happy Birthday Rylan! she was such a cute baby and that pic of here in the leafs is so cute. Love the new pic of you fam.

Christy Lou said...

Wow... she is such a sweetheart! Happy birthday Rylan :) By the way, your new family pic is awesome!

Chris and Melanie said...

Awww...she looks so cute!!! It's carzy how fast she's grown. You need another one to fill the emptiness...hahaha.

Ashley said...

She is a cutie. The kids birthdays always make me a little sad. It does go by fast.