I went in to the Laundrey room to get some chores done-I pulled out the laundrey from the dryer and threw it in the basket. Rylan came in at that time and felt it and said "ooo warm" and the next thing I know she is laying on the clothes getting warm and cozy. I couldn't help but laugh at her because that is something I love to do also-cozy up with warm things. She thought she was pretty funny too. Needless to say my laundrey clothes are still there.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
what a help
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wish that is all i had to do with all of my laundry. just sleep in it when it comes out wouldn't that be fun but no I have to fold it and put it away.
Post a Comment