MY CUTE FAMILY

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love the colors of fall

I have decided that the older I get the weirder I get. Summer time use to always be my favorite season because of the sunshine-and relaxation that comes with it. But now I can't help but love Fall. I love the colored leaves, the beauty of the earth changing and the season in general. I of course prefer the cold days with no rain and a break of sunshine. So this is part of our front office porch that I decorated. I am lucky to have a sister who gives me some ideas on how to decor' because I am not crafty or decorative savy.

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

That is so funny that you say that because I have felt the same way this fall! I am in LOVE with fall. I guess we are both getting weird with age. :)

Christy Lou said...

Cute decorations for the porch - I wish I could pull off something like that.
Spring and fall have to be my favorite seasons, and whichever one it is at the time is my current top choice. I just love the smell of wet leaves on the ground, and the colors that suprise me every time I look at them. It all makes me feel SO alive!

April said...

I have to say I love fall too but living in san Diego I don't get enough of the weather change but I guess it at least a bit cooler except last week when it was 100 degrees. Sheila is wonderful when it come to decorating I love that it is a fall scene not a Halloween scene. It is just beautiful.