MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The new look

So after a lot of thought-I decided I would try a new look for myself. I am not sure what I was expecting-all the pictures of the hair due I wanted, the women were outrageously beautiful (maybe I was hoping it would happen to me too-I guess it takes more than a hair cut). I wasn't really planning on bangs just some layers in the front-along with a little length, sorry my head is tipped I was trying to help Saige take a photo. Needless to say I think I will like a change and you only live once, if you don't try it out you wont ever know if you do or don't like something "green eggs and ham". I think it looks a lot different in person than on these pictures but you can somewhat get the feel for it right?? so here it is

5 comments:

April said...

I like it I think it looks great even in pictures. when did you get it done?

Chris and Melanie said...

I have seen it in person and now in pics and it looks GREAT!!!!! I think it's just what the DR. ordered. You are Ms. stylin'!!! Woohoo! :)

Susan said...

I think it looks great - very young and stylish. Of course, you are already outrageously beautiful - it just enhances your natural beauty!

Your favorite sister said...

Wow, what a cute cut! It looks great and so do you!

Lauren's Latest said...

cute cute cute...I may just copy you!