MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

college pals

after 9 years not seeing each other, my girlfriend Tracey and I met half way in Tacoma Washington for a girls weekend out (her and her oldest, me and my oldest). We traveled to go to a "so you think you can dance" concert/dance. It was so fun and all my great pictures are on a regular throw away camera, but once I get them developed maybe I will post some of them. (I mean who doesn't want to see the man who made one of our meals and put a fork all the way in his nose, and had it sticking out-no joke) We were able to have a blast and remember what great times we had in college and how are lives are changing.
On our last day together we headed to the Tacoma Zoo which was pretty awesome. The Zoo is placed in the most beautiful setting. Ambria loved the kid zone as did Lauren.


We also headed to the Glass museum to see some amazing artwork and watch them in the process of doing some more. We were even able to watch a boring film-you can't go to a museum without a boring movie right?

Some amazing vases above one of Tacoma's free-ways.
It was a fun weekend and I am so glad that You could come and meet up with me Tracey, You ROCK.


2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

You make me want to run away for a weekend! How FUN! Even if Ambria didn't seem too interested in the dance show itself, I bet she'll never forget the weekend she had you all to herself. :)

April said...

what a cool trip. That glass museum looks pretty amazing. I bet it was lots of fun catching up with a friend.