I did flip this picture so I don't know why it uploaded sideways-ugh. Now that Ry and I stay at home a lot together-and work in the office. I have to really think of things to occupy her. She is really good about coming outside and helping me clean, take off and on locks, get the mail etc.. but inside is a whole new ball game. Yesterday she played tea party just about the entire time I worked and when it wasn't that she would have me write her name and she would trace over it. I have to say we have never tried this and She squealed with excitement as she traced over and over AND OVER her name (we must have filled 3 pages worth of 8x10 paper). I did get all teary eyed with her first accomplishment and knew that I am getting pathetic with my last. I can't help it she is growing way to fast for my liking. Good job RYLAN
Saturday, January 10, 2009
RYLAN
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Boy, you hsould think about saving yourself some time by phot copying it first before you give it to her! What a confidence booster!
Post a Comment