MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Watch out Hannah Montana

I probably should have titled this many of different things but since this was the first picture in our blog entry I thought it would go okay. Rylan and I get to spend lots of time together now at work/home. I really don't have time to blog anymore-which stinks but I did take a few photos over the past week to attempt to get on here. Since we have a Kareoke machine in our house now-this is the typcial scene. ROCK STAR

The 2 older girls got Plasma cars for Christmas and they are so much fun to ride around on-Sadly we don't have a lot of wood flooring to do it-so we bend the carpet up on all 4 sides and go in circles. The fun thing about Plasma cars is that all you do is wiggle and they go-but as you can see I cheated and used the wall for leaverage in our race.

I was working and thought that it was getting quiter in our house. Rylan rarely takes a nap but Mickey Mouse Club house lulled her to sleep and the position she slept in looked mighty uncomfy to me.


3 comments:

April said...

I totally understand the no time to blog since homeschool and daycare started back up that is why I had a major post on Sat morning. it was the only time I found for the last couple of weeks. I wish I could do it every evening like a lot or bloggers I know but I can't even find the time for 5 min to do it

Chris and Melanie said...

You look like you're having way too much fun on that car!!! hahaha. I should get those for my kids!!!! Those look way fun. I'm so happy by the way to see an update on your blog!!! :)

Gisela-David said...

What I can say? Your kids are so much fun and I love them to death. BTW- you are just too nice to me :-)