MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, January 23, 2009

My life as I know it

I have always been a pretty good list person but it is getting a little silly now. Since I have started working and I am really out of the loop (unlike all my friends who can juggle everything-even work and not look crazy) I have found that organization is the only way to go. I have lists and check lists for everything
* The girls have morning checklists to get ready, evening checklists when they get home
*We have monthly meal plans
*My office to do list daily
*My planner to do list
*My house to do list
*my church to do list
*Sticky pads everywhere telling me what I need to get from the stores, who to pick up when, mental notes
etc..etc...etc...
I think you get the picture. I never dreamed I would have to wake up early and do my errands and appointments all before 10am, but so it is. I do love my job however and I love that If I really had to do something I could do it-but the best part is that Rylan can be with me. Even if she does get a gallon of milk out of the fridge on her own and add her own nestle quik to make Choclate milk(thats a whole other story), or sneak chocolates layed out for the customer, or spill food everywhere, or jump on me-the computer and everything else while trying to answer the phone. I love her and I wouldn't change a thing. I don't get my daily house chores done as well but the clothes will just have to sit folded on the laundrey counter for a week-so is life, at least they are folded- I will get to it eventually.

4 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

yeah well come to the orginized world! I use to live in it too but B has made it disapper! love it!

April said...

well maybe if I had all those lists I wouldn't forget so much.

Chris and Melanie said...

You are now officially super woman. I could NEVER do all of it like you do!! :)

shuttle5 said...

I love reading about Rylan.