I actually did get a new hair cut-though I didn't put it on the blog because I am still not sure if I like it-it's really the same hair due as I got this fall with darker/redder colors-I am not use to dark so I am still in transition-I look so pale now. BUT here are some pictures on my hair that my girls so kindly did for me-Yes that is straws in my hair with an alfalfa-oh I loved it. I normally am thrilled with the girls doing my hair but I don't think they will be able to make a career out of it.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
my new hair due
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a nice mom. what kid wouldn't love to play with real hair. Just make sure they don't hide and scissors around
This is really fun!
I love the "due"
Post a Comment