As I lay down in my bed early Saturday morning the girls come in and say, "mom look what we found." I peeled my eyelids apart and saw a tiny little egg, like a Easter candy malt ball-in fact that is what I thought it was , I almost rolled back over and then I asked, "where did you get that?", "Out in the birds nest." they stated mater of factly. I raised myself out of bed, "what bird nest?", the one outside on the upstairs porch." AHHHHH--- I quickly told them to put it back or the mom wouldn't come back to it- They got their Ladder (chair) back near the light and placed it back in- When I asked them why they would do something like that they said,"We just wanted a pet mom." I am glad they didn't keep that one at least because it would have stunk to hog heaven if they had. Maybe someday they will get some type of pet. Though after I looked at this bird nest-when I snapped the photo I don't know if they will ever get a pet-it looks pretty demolished-I don't know what the feathers are from nor do I want too-I am just hoping it was the mom leaving feathers to keep her egg warm.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Easter eggs
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
boy they are getting desperate. We will probably have our dogs when we come up so they can walk hunter all over
I love this. Your stories of daily life give such a picture into your home and cute family.
Post a Comment