MY CUTE FAMILY

Thursday, February 5, 2009

good things can come from the bad


My sweet little angel is destine to become a storage queen. Everyday that I have to work and Rylan is with me she has to tag along everywhere I go. We were out this day on the golf cart doing a lock check-making sure all were correct and Rylan's eyes were beginning to flutter-Next thing I know she is conked out and I am having to make sure she doesn't tip out of the cart while I go around corners (it was not warm outside either-in the high 30's low 40's). Rylan has never been a huge napper but since she was sick last week she has taken a nap every day-so I guess sometimes good things can come from bad things.




4 comments:

Gisela-David said...

Too cute! I love how she's still holding on to that pen and notepad.

shuttle5 said...

Wow, Tammy, this is Sooooo cute! I'm glad you took these pictures.

April said...

I can't believe she slept in the cold. she is so cute I love the color of her jacket. I am really glad she didn't tip out of the cart.

Chris and Melanie said...

Awwww...that is one CUTE pic!!! You are soooo lucky she can tag along with you...even tho I'm sure it isn't always fun for you, lol. What a good mom you are.