A girls night out is normally what we do-consisting of dinner and desert but with Alexis moving away we decided it was time for an overnighter after a day of shopping. We headed out early Saturday morning and shopped until our feet ached and our pocket books were empty. Our night is always full of laughs, games, visiting, and so much more that we don't even want to get at. I love my dear friends,they are so fun to be with and they never get tiring. I hope that are closeness always stays the same even though distance will be a part of our near future-I guess I have to sign up with face book soon HMMMM, we'll see. You can't go anywhere without a great dinner-it just happened to be the olive Garden this time. Of course we followed it up with great desert at Krispy Kream- we were going for a low calorie evening can you tell.
Alexis checking out her butt with a pair of jeans she considered from the gap. At the end, they were put back because of too much of a flair at the bottom. It would be great to have a cute butt-be grateful Lex.
I only tried on bras since my boobs are starting to sag-but of course no pictures were taken and if they would have been they would not have been posted. Needless to say I found one that works great and I think I will have to go back to Victoria's- Secret (The secret is that they have bras that actually work)to spend another 45.00. Why are bras so expensive???? ugh
3 comments:
Where is the heck are the rabbit ears??? hahaha!!! I had sooooo much fun!!!! And this kind of stuff is a new tradition (I have decided.) We will force Alexis to run away with us once a year.
By the way once I got home looking through all my stuff I probably said "where is my reciepts?" 20 more times! lol.
P.S Nice rear Alexis!
I'm so jealous! Wish I could've been there with you girls!
This was so fun to read about. I had been wondering about your weekend when I was gone. I have enjoyed you three and your friendship and will miss that for you. Yeah, you should keep it up once a year, for sure!
Post a Comment