MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Introducing baby

Introducing Kaedra Leanne Conklin born March 15th 2009 @ 12:52 a.m. weighing in at 8lbs 6 ounces and 21 inches long. Isn't she a keeper. That makes 10 girls and 4 boys on my side of the family-I guess we like to have girls and that's ok with me. We all want to take this precious one home with us but Kelsey wouldn't let us. Darn it

I was trying to prep Kelsey for the birth-ya know getting her hair done. She started out looking like bozo the clown but in the end I guess it really doesn't matter what you look like.
Kelsey did a great job and we all coached her along-She had a good support team-Ray, Sheila, Lacee, My mom (from a distance) Ray's adopted mom and Me.

When you can pout like this, you have it made.
The proud new parents.
She had her daddy wrapped around her fingers from the get go.
First time parents. I had to chuckle and get a photo of this. When I went to pick Kaedra up from her mom after her first night this is how I found her diaper-woops. I guess they will get practice as time comes. It can be hard doing something that you have never done. The diapers were a little big but ya know.
Yes I photographed everything
Rylan taking a peek with Aunt Sheila on her new little cousin that she called Tway Twa the first day.
A little outfit I picked out for Kaedra awhile back- It fit her just perfect. Kaedra has a longer torso and short legs.
There is nothing like a newborn to hold and cuddle with-especially a cute one.
Give the grub!!!
I had to have one with my new dear niece. The great thing is, is that on Mark's side we just had a new niece born a few weeks back (CUTE LITTLE Brooke) and in a few days we will have another little niece born. Yeah

6 comments:

April said...

what a cutie thank you for the pictures it would have taken so long to get some mailed. I can't believe 10 girls a and 4 boys and I half half of the boys with me.

Christy Lou said...

What a beauty! I should skip work the rest of the week and come down and snuggle. Yay for Kelsey, she probably feels a lot better now :)Give her my love and a hug, and give your girls the same from me.

shuttle5 said...

I'm so glad you're in some pictures Tammy. You are so cute! Oh yes and she is adorable, isn't she? I thought of you guys all weekend. Congratulations to Kelsey.
Thank you for all the pictures!

Susan said...

What? Isn't Kelsey in Kindergarten? How can she be having a baby? Ack - I feel so old.

Congratulations to the new parents. How fun that there are so many girls in your family. Gotta love the girl power!

Rachel said...

Wow, congrats to Chelsea and her hubby! That little girl totally has her eues! So cute!

Alexis 18 said...

she is soooooooooooo cute! I love the pic of the diaper! hopefully they are getting better now! I hope you are having a fun weekend up visiting them. enjoy that cute little one.