MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picutre day

My husband is always telling me that I don't need to get the girl's pictures done professionally because we have a professional camera-he doesn't understand that is not quite the same. Also I accidently dropped our good camera while trying to buckle it in it's case-yeah so it's broken (not good-but I do have a new and better one on the way-Happy Something).So needless to say while I am waiting for my good camera why not take this opportunity to go get pictures done by the professionals. While at my mum's this weekend I took the girls on a whim and bought them summer dresses, then off to get pictures we went. The pictures turned out really, really good-Of course I was the sucker for the black and white which are more expensive. Even though I don't have the pictures back yet I thought I would put a picture of what they were wearing that day from my doinky little camera- I know almost little housey but it's all I could get at the last minute. I think the girls also love picture day because if they are good they get treated well-with a pretzel and Orange Julius. Hey I will do anything to get what I want.

1 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

I love the dresses and can't wait to see the real pics. I'm doing the same. Now that I'm somewhere that actually has professional pics that I can afford I'm taking all the kids in!! LOL.