MY CUTE FAMILY

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Brooke

Gordon and Lauren were able to come visit this past weekend with their newest addition, Brooke. It was our first visit with the little angel and it was so fun to have them all around. We enjoyed doing lots of family things on Saturday and of course gooing with Brooke. She is such a good baby and her hair is like silk from a spiders web. Of course the soft baby cheeks and cute little expression's and groans always make it fun. Gordon and lauren make fantastic parents, they even have Brooke on a schedule-WOW I was never that good..

As did Saige. Saige told me I was a baby hog-But really I only held her Saturday morning here and there because I had to work in the afternoon so Mark could enjoy his fam. It looks to me as if Saige is the baby hog.
I love how Brooke looks right at the Camera for the most part-already a picture taker.
Need I say more-She is just a doll. Since I have had 4 family members and 2 friends have babies in the past month in a half I am thrilled (all of them girls but one) but it makes me so sad that my little ones aren't that little anymore. I really do miss that sweet age-even with all the work. Right now my kids have almost filled out all the papers for the crazy house for me-yes that is what spring break and working at home does to a person.
We would babysit any ol' day for our new niece/cousin but they live to far away. We'll have to work on that.





4 comments:

April said...

wow she is cute. your girls look like they are having a blast.

Lauren's Latest said...

All the photos you took are great! She looks at you in all of them, but for us, she totally doesn't! What a little ham!

Chris and Melanie said...

All I have to say is this....You NEED TO HAVE A BABY!!! hahaha ;)

shuttle5 said...

Wow, these pictures are fabulous! I just love to see the girls holding Brooke. Choice! Tammy, I love how you express yourself; always enjoy your blogging!