MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, April 5, 2009

babies born now shower time

I actually had to clean all week so that people could walk in my house without sticking to the floor or getting lost in the mess-but I did it and my house downstairs looked great for one weekend this month (ok I know the month just started but it's a start). We had a baby shower at my house for a family friend who had a baby boy and I made this cake-(it's a buggy stroller in case you are wondering). I think it turned out really cute for the first attempt. I was going to make it a little different but my talent wasn't where it should be with the cake decorating. I really don't have a clue what I am doing-I just see a design or get a thought in my head and then that is what the cake turns out to be.

1 comments:

April said...

Nice cake Tammy