MY CUTE FAMILY

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saige's Froggy party

Saturday wasn't busy enough with the baby shower @ 11 so I thought I would make it even better and have Saige's 7th Birthday party @2pm (giving me 1 hour in between). I had to be really prepared but it turned out just fine. Thankfully Saige decided to only have a few friends over. Saige is obsessed with frogs-real or not (which is funny because her Aunt Emily was also obsessed with them when she was little and they share the same birthday-hmm). Saige decided long, long, long ago that her birthday was going to be a frog themed party. It was a great idea since there were a lot of frog items out there. I made her a frog cake-he turned out pretty cute I have to say-very tedious though. We had frog hopping contests, frog crafts, frog everything. I loved seeing Saige's reactions to all the fun presents she recieved that were dealing with frogs (and a few that weren't).

Rylan practiced singing to her sister Saige all day-Happy birthday Saige (her real birthday is the 7th). In fact she has been singing it all day yesterday and today-good practice.
Here are a few of the frog items that she got for her birthday-the collection can now join her other items that she got from Christmas. Frog sketch pad, Frog habitat, Frog towel, frog socks, Frog chapstick, Frog Stuffed animal, Frog art bag, Frog Camera, Frog Key chain, Frog hair brush, Frog earrings, Frog purse, Frog knick Knack, Frog chalk-and a few other things that for the life of me I cant remember. What a froggy little girl Saige is-and we love her froggy much, she makes us so HOPPY.
HOPPY Birthday Saige

3 comments:

April said...

you are one awesome momma so creative. I love that she love frogs she is not the girly girl I guess. look like she had lots of fun. we will see what kind of frog things we can find around here.

Chris and Melanie said...

I can't BELIEVE you made that cake!!! You need to give me some lessons!!! :)

Alexis 18 said...

Love the cake! you are so creative! Looks like she got tonz of frog stuff-I'm sure she was super excited and couldn't be happier!