MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, May 15, 2009

Book day at school

Today was book character dress up day at school (they don't let the kids dress up for Halloween at school). The girls decide to try for a few favorite characters. Ambria was Pippi Longstocking and Saige was a pirate from magic tree house, "Pirates past noon." Not too bad for pulling it together last night-Saige luckily had Ambria's halloween costume and we did Ambria's during the day and I made her patches from old clothes we had thrown away early on during the day.


6 comments:

April said...

those are sooooooo cute what a great idea did they do a presentation on their book or was it just dress what ever it looks fun

Susan said...

What a cute idea, especially since kids aren't allowed to dress up for Halloween anymore. The girls look great!

Chris and Melanie said...

Okay you have to tell me how you did that HAIR!!!! It looks freaking awesome!!

I LOVE Marks new car and am so proud of you for posting pics so I could actually see it!:)

Boyer Family said...

Looks great. Looks great. You could pull off anything. Hey, have you heard anything from Becky?

Boyer Family said...

Looks great. Looks great. You could pull off anything. Hey, have you heard anything from Becky?

Alexis 18 said...

I can't believe you just "threw" those together! that is so you to make something look so amazing! you are super mom! I love pippi's hair.