Saige and I had quite the fun experience the other day. On our way to The Dalles we decided it was time for our car to get a bath at the car wash-since it has been all winter. I pulled up and pressed the desired buttons of what I wanted and then recieved a phone call from Mark-I pull in to the machine while talking on the phone and realize OH CRAP my sun roof is open-I try and hit the button quickly as the water has already started spraying-but I hit the wrong button and opened up my automatic side doors-I am trying to figure out why my sun roof wont close (because the dummy is hitting the door button instead). I look back to see water shooting in the side door along with the long spaghetti car wash noodles. Saige is panicked and letting out some squeals because she is so scared, and getting drenched. I try and shut the door and to my dismay get the spaghetti washing things jammed in the door-I tell Mark that I have to get off the phone-I wait out the water going by and then quickly release the door so the noodles can be freed and then I somehow close it again. The entire back was drenched with puddles, along with the car seats soaked. Saige took a picture of our wet floor mat-but it doesn't do justice for how funny and wet the entire experience was. Saige and I couldn't help but laugh about such a silly thing. I guess I need to concentrate better when heading into a car wash.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Funny Story
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oh my goodness I hope you had a shop vac.
Hahahahaha! Thanks, I needed a laugh :)
so, I think that this is something I would do....
literally lol
thanks for reminding me why I wash Susan's van for her ;)
That was a great story! I was laughing so hard, okay I'm still laughing!
that is so a "Tammy" moment! :)
i laughed so hard. sounds like something I would do. I would love to have seen your reaction. you got more washed than you expected. great story.
I told Chris all about this and we had such a good laugh over it. That is something you and Saige will laugh about for years to come!
That's hilarious! Sometimes the inside of the car needs cleaned too.
Post a Comment