MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers day

I decided to head to my mums for the weekend of mothers day, leaving one of my kids and my husband behind. I always feel bad when I take off without Mark but if I waited until he could go with me I would never go. It was a great weekend with lots of fun walks, bike rides, and entertaining each other. It always seems to go to fast though. Even though I don't have a picture of my mom in here (because she'd kill me with the one I got of her). I adore my mother and all that she does for me and my family. My mom is a wonder woman-and a wonderful woman. I love her dearly. Some pictures from my mom's house

Andreja and Rylan are a year a part but they love playing together and really have a great bond. I find them doing lots of interesting things-playing in rocks, making a boat out of the hammock, jumping on the trampoline and everything else. They have a tiff here and there but for the most part they love hanging out together.
Of course I had to put a picture of Kaedra in there for you April.
Kaedra was a little fussy so Kelsey did some stretches with her in her arms and the little girls followed suit-with thier pretend babies. Kaedra loved it so much she even fell asleep.

2 comments:

April said...

I am so glad you were able to spend time with mom. I tell you what I think she is a wonder woman too putting up with all of us waka doos I miss being around for things like this. Thanks for the picture of Kedra she is so cute She will be so big before I get to see her. isn't funny how babies love that large movement. great pics

shuttle5 said...

Oh she IS a darling baby! But what do you expect with a looker like Kelsey??