Someone needs to stop growing so fast-Oh Rylan Those toes need a mending.
thank goodness my kids arn't above the thrift store. I just had to buy Cody all new pants and shorts and the undies too. the thing that sucks is they are about the same size as Justin's so now I don't get to use hand me downs.
Hahaha!!!! That is so funny!
so cute! and she is getting so big too fast-what happened?
Tee hee hee, this brings back memories!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thank goodness my kids arn't above the thrift store. I just had to buy Cody all new pants and shorts and the undies too. the thing that sucks is they are about the same size as Justin's so now I don't get to use hand me downs.
Hahaha!!!! That is so funny!
so cute! and she is getting so big too fast-what happened?
Tee hee hee, this brings back memories!
Post a Comment