MY CUTE FAMILY

Friday, June 12, 2009

NOTE TO SELF

Note to self: when you get a personal trainer for the first time and they say, "ya wanna go or a run?" Say NO!!!! I have been at an exercise plateau and figured it would be a good idea to hire someone who might motivate me a little more and also help push myself. I finally arranged it. I should have known half way through the ab workout that I have a long ways to go-how come my mat slipped all the time and hers was perfectly steady? So when she mentioned going on a run I figured sure, why not, that is what I have been doing for a long time along with biking. Yeah running with someone, may I add someone in excellent shape, instead of yourself is a whole new ball game. I barely returned to the club alive and when I got my girls Saige was a little freaked out because I was sweating so much. Am I glad I did it ?HECK YEAH, will I be able to move tom.? HECK NO, will a little bit of junk food taste good-too be determined.

3 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Haha! You may be a little sore... How far did you run?

Chris and Melanie said...

Sounds like you found the RIGHT trainer. Kathy never burnt me down enough when I went to her...SO proud of you , even if you're making me look bad, lol. ;)

Ashley said...

You go girl! You're awesome, did you go back for more?