Ambria turned the big 9 yesterday-yeah for you little one. The unfortunate thing was that we had spent 1/2 the day traveling back home from my mom's and so I was completly spent and couldn't function to make her a cake or a special birthday dinner-However she was thrilled to get some maple doughnuts from the store and call it a birthday cake. I also am doing her dinner this week. As for the cake, I will surprise her someday with one. Ambria is a sweet blessing in our lives. I love her to pieces.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Happy 9th Birthday Ambria
Posted by Mark and Tammy at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the donut idea!!! Kids are easy enough to please...hey I would kill for a donut right now! haha. I ended up getting Austin a bike too...I just can't believe they are NINE!!!
I teach the 9 year old primary class in my ward and can't picture Ambria, or Austin that old! I still can't believe it's been that long since we've lived there! I love the birthday doughnut, too funny!
Wow, 9 already!!! I just read Melanie's blog and I can't believe the kids are all getting so big! Maisey turned 6 the other day and I feel SOOOO old now! I think 7 will kill me but we have to wait a year to see! Happy birthday Ambria!
Yes, she is a joy, and I love her creativity! She made a computer for her office today out of the tray of the highchair.
Post a Comment